Friday, March 23, 2012

"IT'S SO DAMN HOT!! MILK WAS A BAD CHOICE!"

*Note to readers while Justin is here visiting he will be guest blogging for me, so here's his views and opinions......

"IT'S SO DAMN HOT!! MILK WAS A BAD CHOICE!" to quote Anchorman. I arrived in Nicaragua tonight at 7pm after an extremely long day of traveling, I left Whitewater at midnight and had a 7 hour layover in New Orleans. After I met up with The Lindsey at the airport I had a very nice man carry my luggage out to the car -- apparently it made me look like I was an unaccompanied minor. HAHA! I walked outside wearing jeans and a track jacket and I felt as if I was melting. It was hotter then Hades out there! As soon as we got to the hotel I quickly changed into shorts and tshirt! Much more comfortable! Lindsey and I are eating Cheetos and Pizza Hut pizza right now. She says, "I'm livin' large since I have a visitor!" It is also my last day of American food. I will probably dwindle away to nothing! Tomorrow we are off to Leon for sun bathing (burning in my case) and swimming.

Lindsey and I are already having fun as I attempt to speak spanish -- it is really quite good in my defense, but she thinks otherwise. I guess you don't need to pronounce every single letter you see with a Wisconsin accent?!

Let the games begin!!

The Lindsey says, "thanks for all the contributers for the goodies and snacks!"

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was there! I can hear the 2 of you laughing and having a great time. I can`t wait to hear about all the adventures you will have. Stay safe. Have a ball and remember the sun screen! Love you both. Tracy

    ReplyDelete